• Inspect, clean, finish and lubricate dies and dies parts.
• Align, assemble, inset and adjust dies using hand tools and depth gauges.
• Organizes tools necessary to complete assigned work and checks all documentation (travelers, special instructions, etc.) which are available.
• Positions castings in Shaker machine and engages machine to shake off all sand cores and related materials.
• Removes castings from Shaker machine and operates various sized jackhammers to remove any excess sand and related materials from castings and places finished castings in appropriate area for removal.
• Advanced college diploma in mechanical, electromechanical, electrical, industrial and/or production
• Academic qualification can be exchanged with experience.
• 5+ years’ experience in Core Shooting Operations with No Bake System in a Medium Scale Foundry
What we offer?
. Competitive salaries and benefits based on qualifications and experience;
. Learning work environment with opportunity to grow;
. Training for further skills development.
Other benefits include:
. A fulfilling work environment at a supportive and entrepreneurially driven organization;
. A competitive compensation package including employer-paid medical insurance plan;
. Vacation and training/study leave benefits;
. Exposure to innovative ideas, projects and collaborative staff activities;
. Access to numerous professional development opportunities.
Interested candidates must send their detailed CV listing at least three references with a letter of motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember to add the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
The applications sent after the deadline will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for receiving applications is February Tuesday 28th 2023.