Duties and responsibilities:
• Approval of in-coming, in-process and final inspection.
• Identification of training needs.
• In-process control such as; heat treatment cycles, gas cutting, gorging welding fettling and grinding.
• Corrective and preventive action for non-conformity.
• Identification and requisition for material requirements.
• Housekeeping preventive maintenance.
• Reporting to production manager.
• Carryout any other duties as may be assigned by the management.
• Diploma in mechanical engineering production
• At least 5yrs of working experience in a foundry industry.
What we offer?
. Competitive salaries and benefits based on qualifications and experience;
. Learning work environment with opportunity to grow;
. Training for further skills development.
Other benefits include:
. A fulfilling work environment at a supportive and entrepreneurially driven organization;
. A competitive compensation package including employer-paid medical insurance plan;
. Vacation and training/study leave benefits;
. Exposure to innovative ideas, projects and collaborative staff activities;
. Access to numerous professional development opportunities.
How to apply?
Interested candidates must send their detailed CV listing at least three references with a letter of motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember to add the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
The applications sent after the deadline will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for receiving applications is February Tuesday 28th 2023.