• Shovels or pours abrasives such as sand, grit, or shot of specified grade into machine hopper.
• Masks specified areas of object to protect from abrading action.
• Loads parts on racks in enclosed rooms, into tumbling barrels, or into cabinets.
• Turns valves on equipment to regulate pressure and composition of abrasive mixture flowing through nozzle or into tumbling barrel.
• Starts equipment that directs blast or flow of abrasive laden compressed air, gas, or liquid over surface of parts.
• Directs nozzle over surface of large parts or inserts arms through glove fitted cabinet openings and manipulates small parts under nozzle for specified interval
• Diploma or equivalent in mechanical, electromechanical, electrical, industrial and/or production
• Previous sand blasting experience or training
• Familiarity with power tools
What we offer?
. Competitive salaries and benefits based on qualifications and experience;
. Learning work environment with opportunity to grow;
. Training for further skills development.
Other benefits include:
. A fulfilling work environment at a supportive and entrepreneurially driven organization;
. A competitive compensation package including employer-paid medical insurance plan;
. Vacation and training/study leave benefits;
. Exposure to innovative ideas, projects and collaborative staff activities;
. Access to numerous professional development opportunities.
How to apply?
Interested candidates must send their detailed CV listing at least three references with a letter of motivation to: email@example.com
Please remember to add the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
The applications sent after the deadline will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for receiving applications isFebruary Tuesday 28th 2023.