• Examine moulds to ensure they are clean, smooth, and properly coated.
• Assist in adding molten metal in molds to compensate for shrinkage.
• Assist in pouring and regulating the flow of molten metal into moulds
• Skim slag or remove excess metal from ladle or equipment, using hand tools, strainers, rakes, or burners; collect scrap for recycling.
• Remove metal skulls or cores from moulds, using hand tools, cranes, and chain hoists.
• Must be flexible with work schedule and be willing to work beyond scheduled working hours and at week end if needed
• Comply Safety regulations and perform other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
• Associate diploma or certificate in mechanical engineering production, metal heat-treating and the likes.
• Must have a minimum of 3year experience in an ISO certified foundry plant or processing plant.
• Must function as a viable member of the furnace team.
What we offer?
. Competitive salaries and benefits based on qualifications and experience;
. Learning work environment with opportunity to grow;
. Training for further skills development.
Other benefits include:
. A fulfilling work environment at a supportive and entrepreneurially driven organization;
. A competitive compensation package including employer-paid medical insurance plan;
. Vacation and training/study leave benefits;
. Exposure to innovative ideas, projects and collaborative staff activities;
. Access to numerous professional development opportunities.
How to apply?
Interested candidates must send their detailed CV listing at least three references with a letter of motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember to add the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
The applications sent after the deadline will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for receiving applications is February Tuesday 28th 2023.