• Maintaining molding processes control.
• Receive patterns from pattern shop and ensure complete Gating System is provided.
• Working with pattern shop supervisor and propose amendments for suitable moulding.
• Monitor materials stock levels and make new requisitions.
• Ensure high quality moulds free from bends and cracks, label OK for suitable moulds and NOT OK non conformity moulds.
• Identification for training need.
• Ensure hand moulds are well assembled with dowels to avoid mismatch.
• Take corrective action for non-conformity.
• Supervise staff and make recommend to ensue to meet targets and deadlines.
• Proper housekeeping practice
• Perform any other duties as may be appointed by the management.
• Reporting production manager.
• Advanced college diploma in mechanical, electromechanical, electrical, industrial and/or production.
• 5+ years of experience in busy foundry industry molding section.
• Conversant with molding materials, use and processes.
• Any other molding related qualification is an added advantage.
What we offer?
. Competitive salaries and benefits based on qualifications and experience;
. Learning work environment with opportunity to grow;
. Training for further skills development.
Other benefits include:
. A fulfilling work environment at a supportive and entrepreneurially driven organization;
. A competitive compensation package including employer-paid medical insurance plan;
. Vacation and training/study leave benefits;
. Exposure to innovative ideas, projects and collaborative staff activities;
. Access to numerous professional development opportunities.
How to apply?
Interested candidates must send their detailed CV listing at least three references with a letter of motivation to: email@example.com
Please remember to add the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
The applications sent after the deadline will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for receiving applications isFebruary Tuesday 28th 2023.