Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receive the incoming new sand and be able to prepare it to be used for molding.
• Operate automatic sand reclamation equipment’s
• Identification and requisition for material requirements.
• Reporting to production manager.
• Must be able to follow procedures and assist updating documentation, such as equipment Standard Work, Standard Operating Procedures, Make Orders, Standards, Operating Test Methods, Bill of materials, as needed.
• Advanced college diploma in mechanical, electromechanical, electrical, industrial and/or production.
• Minimum of 6 years’ experience in sand reclamation Operations with No Bake System in a Medium Scale Foundry.
What we offer?
. Competitive salaries and benefits based on qualifications and experience;
. Learning work environment with opportunity to grow;
. Training for further skills development.
Other benefits include:
. A fulfilling work environment at a supportive and entrepreneurially driven organization;
. A competitive compensation package including employer-paid medical insurance plan;
. Vacation and training/study leave benefits;
. Exposure to innovative ideas, projects and collaborative staff activities;
. Access to numerous professional development opportunities.
How to apply?
Interested candidates must send their detailed CV listing at least three references with a letter of motivation to: email@example.com
Please remember to add the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
The applications sent after the deadline will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for receiving applications isFebruary Tuesday 28th 2023.