• Cutting scrap into small pieces for easy charging.
• Sorting scrap according to cleanliness (whether or not they have any rust, dirt, mud, or other contaminants) and size or shape
• Separating ferrous metals from non-ferrous metals and storing
• Have awareness of scrap metal values
• Able to use oxy-acetylene and angle grinder for cutting the scraps
• Able to use the screw spanner and other tool for dissembling the metal
• Perform other tasks assigned by the Management from time to time.
• Must be willing to work overtime and at weekend if needed
• Associate diploma or certificate in general education, technical, manufacturing or mechanical engineering production and machine tool.
• Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in either welding, operating cutting tools or general fitting.
What we offer?
. Competitive salaries and benefits based on qualifications and experience;
. Learning work environment with opportunity to grow;
. Training for further skills development.
Other benefits include:
. A fulfilling work environment at a supportive and entrepreneurially driven organization;
. A competitive compensation package including employer-paid medical insurance plan;
. Vacation and training/study leave benefits;
. Exposure to innovative ideas, projects and collaborative staff activities;
. Access to numerous professional development opportunities.
How to apply?
Interested candidates must send their detailed CV listing at least three references with a letter of motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember to add the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
The applications sent after the deadline will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for receiving applications is February Tuesday 28th 2023.