• Assist in Maintenance and Inspection of IF and Related Equipment including Repairs and Troubleshooting of equipment.
• Asist in Induction Furnace Inspection and Operational procedures.
• Assist in Charging, Compositional and Temperature Controlling and Adjustment of melts
• Collect samples and read temperature gauges and observe colour changes.
• Comply with safety regulations.
• Perform other tasks assigned by the Management from time to time.
• Must be flexible with work schedule and be willing to work beyond scheduled working hours and at week end if needed
• Advanced Diploma in mechanical engineering or any related field.
• Must have a minimum 3 years work experience in an ISO certified foundry plant.
• Must be willing to function as a viable member of the furnace team.
• Must be able to work in areas requiring safety harnesses (heights) and confined spaces.
What we offer?
. Competitive salaries and benefits based on qualifications and experience;
. Learning work environment with opportunity to grow;
. Training for further skills development.
Other benefits include:
. A fulfilling work environment at a supportive and entrepreneurially driven organization;
. A competitive compensation package including employer-paid medical insurance plan;
. Vacation and training/study leave benefits;
. Exposure to innovative ideas, projects and collaborative staff activities;
. Access to numerous professional development opportunities.
How to apply?
Interested candidates must send their detailed CV listing at least three references with a letter of motivation to: email@example.com
Please remember to add the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
The applications sent after the deadline will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for receiving applications is February Tuesday 28th 2023.